August 26 to 29, 2019
Sunnyside Park, South Surrey
Are you looking to get some extra practice and prepare for Rep Tryouts? Are you a House Player looking to take your skills to the next level?
Join us Monday, August 26 to Thursday, August 29, 2019 from 9:00am-1:00pm @ Sunnyside Park for the 2019 Renegades Skills Summer Camp!
We will be covering: Offence, Defense, Pitching, Catching, Base Running with high-quality instruction from past and present Team Canada Players and Team BC Players.
Whether you are a House Player, a Rep B Player or Rep A Player - Come out and work on your Game!!
Skill level is Beginner to Advanced, for Athletes born in 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.
The cost is $140.00 per player and Camp T-Shirt is included.
To Register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide the following information in your email:
- Players first and last name, Birthdate, Full address
- Full name of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Email address, Softball BC Member Number
- Primary and Secondary Positions played, Association played for last season
- Emergency Contact Information (Name, cell number, secondary phone number)
- Relevant Medical Conditions/Allergies/Medications/Special Instructions
- Name of Family Doctor/Family Doctor phone number/BC MSP #
- T-Shirt Size (Youth M/L/XL or Adult S/M/L)
A Medical Release & Waiver is required to be signed upon drop off on August 26 @ 8:30am
Bring a cheque for $140.00 made payable to: Renegades Sports Association